Apple season is a time of year when many people think about the delicious apples that are available in stores and also make apple pies or other apple desserts for their families. Some might be tempted to visit an apple festival, which typically has vendors selling different types of apples, hayrides, live music, food trucks with dishes made from fresh local ingredients including harvest-themed dishes like pumpkin soup. There are usually activities for kids as well. If you’re looking for something fun to do this fall then consider visiting your nearest apple festival!
The Apple Festival is a time for celebration and all things apple. There are so many things to do at The Apple Festival, but these five will be sure not to disappoint!
1) Try the delicious varieties of apples from around the world.
2) Meet local orchards and their favorite produce.
3) Learn about apple history in America with one-of-a-kind exhibits from Presidents Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln’s era.
4) Watch as talented chefs compete for prizes in cooking competitions like best pie crusts and decadent desserts made with apples.
5) There will be live music performances on Saturday at 11 AM by Jodi Hodes with her “Hedgerow Band” of acoustic instruments including mandolin, banjo and fiddle.
Festivals, these splendid kaleidoscopic celebrations, hold within them the essence of cultures, traditions, and unbridled joy. Every corner of the globe boasts its unique festivities,
Do you plan on attending a music festival this summer? If so, make sure to read these tips for protecting your identity. Music festivals are